To provide a forum for a small group of people—around a half dozen--to have in-depth dialogue with
George Bullard surrounding issues of congregational vitality and vibrancy. George is in the legacy stage of his ministry and desires to share everything he has learned from 40 years of service in a third-party relationship with congregations as a consultant, coach, denominational staff person, teacher/speaker, and writer. He desires to pass along his long view of what helps congregations become FaithSoaring.
Pastors, Church Staff, Denominational Staff, Consultants, Coaches, Teachers/Professors, Researchers, Writers, and other who have a third-party relationship with congregations.
[Keep reading to learn about the Focus, Benefits, and other information about the retreats.]
The primary focus is on the vitality and vibrancy of congregations and how to lead them from the inside, or as a third-party provider, to soar with faith to reach their full Kingdom potential.
- Pastors and staff persons can attend and the case study of their congregation and how to lead it can receive in-depth attention.
- Denominational staff, consultants, coaches, and other third-party providers can attend and sharpen their skills in helping congregations become more vital and vibrant.
- George’s leadership and knowledge sharing from almost 50 years of ministry for a total of 18 hours of in-depth dialogue.
- A copy of George's latest book--Captured By Vision.
- A copy of FaithSoaring Churches Playbook: A Spiritual Strategic Journey.
- Other learning material/handouts that may be reproduced by participants for use in their ministry.
- Annual Updates to FSC Playbook through 2020.
- One-Year Membership in FaithSoaring Churches Learning Community.
- [Optional} Post-Retreat Coaching.
The retreat is intended to be a stand-alone learning experience. At the same time, some participants may request some ongoing coaching. If so, inquire about the Strategic Leadership Coach On-Call priority client relationship with George Bullard. Three levels and costs of this relationship are available for a 12-month period. Also, George is available for on-site Strategic Leadership Coaching.
Travel, Lodging, and Breakfast
Participants are responsible for their own travel to/from Columbia, SC, their own lodging, and breakfast each day. Around a dozen hotels/motels of all price ranges are within two miles of the CMBA building. A list of these and details about them will be provided.